20.6.07

Deneuement


Greetings!
This is an experiment for me: a blog that isn't a dated diary, but an indexed [labeled] place for me to sort out thoughts and share them ... and for you to find and return to your favorites and share your own thoughts with me.
I consider that I'm about at the peak of my life: lots of experiences and history [enough perhaps to comment on what's happening again, and why 'they' don't want you to learn from 'real' history ...] and old enough to speak out without worrying what 'they' may want to do about it!
So you can expect changes from time to time: additions, revisions and comments from readers; new research and viewpoints, some controversial or merely odd; and I'll do my very best to make it easy to navigate through the list of LABELS over there on the right.
More later ...